14 Mar 2010

Sunday, 14 February 2010

This morning I went for a long walk with the dog in the mountain overlooking Vilassar. It was a walk of over two hours and so in the afternoon when I went for my run I was a little leery of how it would go. The previous run after a long walk with the dog had been very sluggish. Today's run, however, turned out to be so-so.
It has been a very cold day. There were patches of ice and snow in the mountain but when I got down to the beach I found myself somewhat overdressed.
I was definately fatigued as my time over my usual timed distance was just over 30 minutes. I ran on to the railway station at Badalona where I took the train back to Premia and from there the bus up to Vilassar.
I was weary by the end . The run had been into the wind and eventually I found myself chilled. It took me a while to put on the another layer.

No comments: